Youth are important. At Holly Brook, our goal is for our students and those who join to be transformed by the gospel and to grow in their walk with Christ, creating lifelong disciples of Jesus. We seek to equip students with an understanding of what it means to be a follower of Christ and how to live for Him daily.
Holly Brook Students engages those who are 6th through 12th graders and provides multiple opportunities for them to grow in their understanding of who God is and what He has called them to do. We hope that you join us.
- Sunday School – 9:30 am to 10:30 am
- Wednesday Night Bible study – 6:00 pm to 7:30 pm
- Disciple Now
- DNOW is a weekend students get the opportunity to get into God’s Word along with other students in the community. Churches in the community join together to create a weekend for students to engage in God’s word.
- Youth Camp
- During the summer, students will get the opportunity to go to youth camp. Here students are constantly digging in God’s word throughout the week to see what He has for them and what He is calling them to do.
- Summer Activities
- During the summer, fun activities are scheduled for the purpose of reaching friends and engaging them in fellowship.